Partner with NBA Canada to become a Jr. NBA Rookie Division Program Host in your community!
Several presentations from the Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association and Communities in Bloom - Healthy Communities - Harvesting the Benefits event are now available for download through the Leisure Information Network.
Available presentations include:
- Age Friendly Communities
- Assessing Risk in Recreation Facilities
- Canadian Landscape Standards/Our Downtown: How Are The Trees?
- Creating Mutually Beneficial Partnerships: Engaging Youth in Saskatchewan
- And many more!
Rivers West District wants to know what workshop you would like to hold in your community! We offer a variety of workshops and want to provide exactly what your community needs to succeed.
Current workshops available include:
- CAAWS Women and Leadership
- Communities in Bloom / We ♥ Our Communities
- Community Gathering with Animateurs
- Cultural Awareness
- Culture Days Information Session
- Effective Meeting / Board Governance
- Forever… in motion TM
- Grant Writing
- Marketing and Event Planning
- Municipal Cultural Planning Workshop
- Museum Grant Workshop
- NCCP Introduction to Competition Part A Workshop
- HIGH FIVE ® PHCD & Play Leadership
- Recreation Practitioners Meeting / Friends Around the Table
- Social Media Workshop
- Sport First Aid / Sport Taping
- Take the Lead! Trainer Workshop
To let us know you are interested in hosting a workshop in your community, please fill out the Expression of Interest and return it to Bonnie Mills Midgley by:
- Mail: P.O. Box 717, St. Walburg, SK, S0M 2T0
- Fax: 306-248-3484
Museum Association of Saskatchewan
Rivers West District Mobile Playground 2017 Summer Staff (North Battleford): Deadline to apply is April 28, 2017
Town of Eston - Swimming Pool Manager
Town of Eston - Swimming Pool Assistant Manager
Town of Eston - Swimming Pool Lifeguards
Camp Easter Seal - Program Counsellor
Camp Easter Seal - Camp Counsellor
Biggar Museum & Gallery - Marketing/Program Development Assistant: Deadline to apply is April 30, 2017
Check back for more job postings in the future.