The grants below range from active families, breakfast programs and community funds to green space development grants. Community Based Funding Document
The Sask Lotteries Community Grant Program Application packages were mailed to communities in December 2020.
Applications for the grant period of April 1, 2022 – March 31, 2023 are due in the Trust Office by February 28, 2021.
Please contact Lisa Hodnefield, Trust Coordinator with any questions or concerns.
SASK LOTTERIES TRUST FUND FOR SPORT, CULTURE AND RECREATION
T: 306.780.9344 f: 306.781.6021
1870 Lorne Street, Regina, SK S4P 2L7
Government of Saskatchewan Strong Recovery Adaptation Rebate Program (SRAR)
Non-profit organizations may be eligible if they earn revenue through business activities, either through the sale of goods or services
For example, the following types of non-profit businesses might have eligible business activities:
• Daycare services;
• Gyms/fitness facilities, professional training centres;
• Recreational facilities (soccer centre or gymnastics facility);
• Recreational classes or programs (e.g., sportball, bricks for kids, dance and art studios, etc.);
• Event facilities;
• Art galleries and museums, excluding provincial museums;
• Agricultural or exhibition societies.
Ineligible non-profit organizations include clubs with membership fees and fundraising, but no monthly sales revenue, and recreational programs run by municipalities.
Applications will be accepted from December 22 to March 31, 2021.
or call 1-844-800-8688.