Friday, March 23, 2018, 10:00am - 04:00pm
Valued Volunteer Workshops
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 at the Eatonia Community Hall, 207 Main Street Eatonia
- Friday March 23, 2018 at the Biggar Museum, 105 3rd Avenue West, Biggar
- Workshops run from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Same people doing all the work? Difficulty engaging youth? Dealing with volunteer-burnout?
- Brenda Robinson is a speaker, trainer, writer and consultant. She is the founder and president of The Robcan Group. She will provide a working strategy on Developing, Maintaining and Motivating a strong team of volunteers. You don’t want to miss this event so mark your calendars!
- Registration is FREE! Lunch provided.
- Register by March 19 to Bonnie Mills Midgley:
- Click here for more information and the registration.